Situated 2.5 hours from Marrakech, the Ouzoud Waterfalls of 110m in height are considered the highest in Morocco and 2nd highest in North Africa. The drive itself is a scenic journey through the mountains and will allow you to see Moraccan landscapes from a different perspective.The waterfalls are are a heavenly place which to sit and enjoy. You may even be lucky enough to meet some local monkeys who are very friendly with tourists!
- Professional English speaking guide
- Transport & professional drivers
- Accommodation: hotel/riad based on sharing rooms extra for single supplement
- Meals: to be decided on each trip
- Entrance Fees to sites
- Transfer from & to airport
- Travel insurance
- Drinks and non included Meals
- Personal items
- Single room supplement
Note: our groups stays in 3* hotels & riads but upgrading your accommodations remains an option you can choose.